I Need Another Skein

The True Tale of a Novice Texas Knitter who admits to loving yarn more than she loves knitting...

Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

Thursday, April 05, 2007

SP10 - First Package Arrived

I got my first package for SP10 today.




I got a "Cool Scarf Kit" from Bernat with Boa and Boucle yarns, some floating candles shaped like dragonflies, a piece of dark mint chocolate (sorry - it got eaten before I found the camera), a handknit beanie, some shower cleaner coupons and some really cute pewter demi-vases.

Thanks Secret Pal.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well that is interesting - are those Scrubbing Bubbles coupons? I have not received my first package, but will let you know when I do.

7:05 AM  
Blogger Montreal Mama said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're welcome! I'm glad everything arrived okay. I was a little worried about the chocolate melting but with the crazy cold weather I guess I had nothing to worry about! Does the hat fit?

Your Secret Pal

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The bag came out really cute!! Wash the rest of the jeans, fold them all up together and act innocent.

LOL

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home