I Need Another Skein

The True Tale of a Novice Texas Knitter who admits to loving yarn more than she loves knitting...

Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

Monday, February 19, 2007

Ruby's Slippers...

Ok...well, they are really Ruby's socks...


and a sock for her iPod Nano to match her real socks.

Last month I had so many FO's that this month seems so paltry - although I did finish the blankie...

I guess I either had more time last month or just was closer to the end of a bunch of things than I am this month.

Anyway...this may be it for this month...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the colors in that yarn!!

6:57 AM  
Blogger Knitting Rose said...

That yarn is almost as pretty as mine!! I love it - and an iPod Nano cover to match! LOVE it!

8:45 PM  
Blogger Tasha said...

Duh - it's a short month. :) that's my story & I'm sticking to it. How very matchy matchy of you!

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home