I Need Another Skein

The True Tale of a Novice Texas Knitter who admits to loving yarn more than she loves knitting...

Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

Monday, July 02, 2007

This Dyeing Thing...

So, y'all know I've been playing with the nekkid yarns and dyes...and that it's become a passion of mine - some would say an obsession.

So...I've taken some of this nekkid yarn - and mixed it with some of those professional type acid dyes - and Viola!



Knit Clinic Yarns is now a real live Etsy shop!

Stop by and have a gander!

Thanks to all who have encouraged this craziness - I'm really having fun with it!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so good at this dyeing yarn thig - I am so excited for you!!

6:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thing - not thig - lol!!!

6:32 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Looks like you put alot of work into your new shop! The brighter photos are really appealing.

9:11 AM  
Blogger Salaam & Shanti Bariatric Yoga said...

Love love love it Liz.

6:07 AM  
Blogger Tasha said...

I'm so excited for you. I'm casting on with my new KC yarn in just a bit....

9:49 AM  
Blogger Knitting Rose said...

You MUST put a link on your side bar!!!

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home