I Need Another Skein

The True Tale of a Novice Texas Knitter who admits to loving yarn more than she loves knitting...

Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

Sunday, June 24, 2007

SP10 - Package #3

I heard a knock on the door yesterday and it was my friendly postman - delivering a box.

Now I THOUGHT it was a present that I had bought for my goddaughter on ebay weeks ago - but no, it still hasn't arrived.

It was my final package from my SP10 Pal.




It's a Clover Bamboo Needle Keeper, some Burt's Bee's Raspberry Lip Gloss, a Necklace and a Woolite Sample.

Can't wait for the reveal to see who my pal is!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, the package arrived really quickly!

All shall be revealed... soon!

Your Secret Pal

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home