I Need Another Skein

The True Tale of a Novice Texas Knitter who admits to loving yarn more than she loves knitting...

Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

Friday, October 12, 2007

Coffee Swap 3

Hey Pal!

These are the Questions (oh, and the answers.) ;)

1. Whole bean or ground? Ground

2. Fully-loaded or decaf? Definitely Leaded!

3. Regular or flavored? I like both. Regular, I like something medium roast (i.e., Not too bold, not to wimpy.) Flavored - I like nutty and cinnamon-y flavors. My favorite coffee is from Central Market and is called the "Austin Blend" - which combines the nutty and cinnamon-y flavors with a hint of vanilla.

4. How do you drink your coffee? A little coffee with my cream and sugar, please. (At least that's what my DH would say.) Winter, I like it hot - summer, I like it iced.

5. Favorite coffee ever? The cup of coffee served at Dupar's in Southern California.

6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? Define fussy. I don't dare drink 'instant' like Sanka - but would do an "International Coffee" if forced.

7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? Dark, dark Chocolate and pecans or other nuts.

8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? The one flavor I thought I'd love - but vehemently do NOT is Creme Brulee. Who'da thunk it!? In general, though, I don't like vanilla or caramel flavored coffees.

9. Yarn/fiber you love? Good wool, cottons, natural fibers

10. Yarn/fiber you hate? Cheap, crappy acrylics or "fancy" yarns with eyelashes or fur.

11. What's on your needles? Ususally socks and some sort of scarf or shawl.

12. Favorite colors? I love all color - not a big fan of huge amounts of yellow or orange - but appreciate them as accent colors. Blues, pinks, greens and purples are probably my favorites - but I also love lush greys and browns.

13. Allergies? See #10. ;) Scratchy wool does make me itch and I can't tolerate angora. Wish I could - 'cause I love it.

14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest? I am fairly easy to please - love doing these swaps and seeing what everyone gets. Have fun with it - and ask any questions you wish!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home