I Need Another Skein

The True Tale of a Novice Texas Knitter who admits to loving yarn more than she loves knitting...

Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Garage Sale Finds!








Went to a great garage sale one of the ladies in my knitting group had today - got to add a few things to the stash. (I'm always needing a Cherry Tree Hill fix and have been wanting to try the Classic Elite yarns - and got not one but TWO of each today - along with lots of other yummy yarns!

I got a Laceweight Hank with enough yardage to do 3 shawls and maybe a scarf in the upcoming Lone Star State Knitters summer Lace KAL - I'm ready now!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you! I've been waiting to hear you wanted to swap for the eBay find, but I think you got some fabulous finds, yourself!
Patti T

6:48 PM  
Blogger Tasha said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Glad I found you. I so freaking jealous of you garage sale yarn finds.

8:39 PM  
Blogger Bianca said...

WOW! You scored well at this garage sale! Too bad that people don't organize them here.

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home