I Need Another Skein

The True Tale of a Novice Texas Knitter who admits to loving yarn more than she loves knitting...

Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

Monday, April 17, 2006

Casting On...

Don't you just love the blogging world??

Random folks typing out their innermost thoughts - some of which should remain innermost - but for the most part, a good group of people who just want their say in the world.

Now that I'm knitting more than just basic scarves - not MUCH more, mind you, but some more - I thought I'd blog about it...Yarn finds, UFO's that are driving me crazy, and maybe - just maybe - I'll figure out how to post pictures and will grace your eyes (or horrify them) with my work.

Happy Knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home